Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
hayee mene toh epi 2-3 times dekhli
Maine bhiπ
Dance ke frame mein family rehne wali hai toh yehi enjoy kar lete hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
hayee mene toh epi 2-3 times dekhli
Maine bhiπ
Dance ke frame mein family rehne wali hai toh yehi enjoy kar lete hain
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π yes i used to get confused too jab yaha pehli pehli baar posts karti thi, who is who hard to remember then u get used to it
π€£π€£ mene waapis dekha epi, when that scene came i was remembering ur wordsπ€£
Spice jyada hogya kya?π€£π€£
But I donβt know why I Felt he is playing piano thereπ€£π€£
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Maine bhiπ
Dance ke frame mein family rehne wali hai toh yehi enjoy kar lete hain
Haan but ishaani saying he is not vansh lets see dream or real
Rishiπ€
Ok got it
Yeah I know we have sneha and neha, so I always gets confused who is sneha and who is neha
Sravz π€
Today ur here early
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan but ishaani saying he is not vansh lets see dream or real
Haan lets see real lag rha hai waise
Aaj jyada kich kich nahi hai so thatβs why
Mar be all sleeping π€£
Spice jyada hogya kya?π€£π€£
But I donβt know why I Felt he is playing piano thereπ€£π€£
π€£π€£ nahi nahi but maybe for snehaπ€£
Eyes thik nehi hai...
Swelling bhi hai right eye mein...