Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aloo tikki ☺️
Originally posted by: Andetheres
No ... data is there but charge is not there 🤣🤣
Ohhh that 🤣...
I thought as thread was active today so again only ten percent data is left 🤣🤣
Arrey .. insurance your post .. 🤣🤣
Ohhh that 🤣...
I thought as thread was active today so again only ten percent data is left 🤣🤣
Naah still have 50% data but 4% charge 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Arrey .. insurance your post .. 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Andeeeeeee ..... you are back to insurance...🤣
Why to worry you are there naa 😉
I have never tasted aloo tiki till now ☺️
I ....Mmm.... idiyappam
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Andeeeeeee ..... you are back to insurance...🤣
Why to worry you are there naa 😉
What to do .. got obsessed with it now 🤣🤣
😎😎...✌️
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Naah still have 50% data but 4% charge 🤣🤣
4% 🤣 this much low... I have 78 % both charge and data 😆