Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
spaghetti❤️
Ice cream 🍦
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
spaghetti❤️
Ice cream 🍦
When did you asked I didn't noticed... maybe in those pages which I skipped 🤣🤣
Taxy is derived from taxis .. which means order or arrangements ...
Ohhh ok ok 🤓
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
Guys please send me the links of your every updates...just now I commented in ande's ffs
Read and liked it ☺️
Why all food items ?? 🤣🤣
Btw good night all 🤗
Have sweet dreams
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Why all food items ?? 🤣🤣
Ask to Sarah di...she started and I am accompanying her....🤣🤣
You know naa I am good at giving company to others 😎
So soon
Is your data again finished 😆
Ask to Sarah di...she started and I am accompanying her....🤣🤣
You know naa I am good at giving company to others 😎
Oh yeah 😆
💯 true 🤣
No ... data is there but charge is not there 🤣🤣