Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Antara123

Love you Priya for this. ❤️ What other shows have you watched during these days? 

Presently,watching Bigg boss and Shadi mubarak.

BB getting boring though😆

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya258

Presently,watching Bigg boss and Shadi mubarak.

BB getting boring though😆

Okay - I meant since QH 1 😂

Priya258 thumbnail

Okay - I meant since QH 1 😂

During QH times

I watched Hitler Didi(fav show of mine at that time)

Actually that time I wasn't QH fan but yes I used like Zoya Asad-their jodi but became fan much later😳

Side by side Iss pyar ko kya naam dun-on and off

Naagin1

Naagin2-on and off

Naagin3

Porus (watched only for Rati)

I became SJ's fan in Naagin3 only

I loved her and BeHir😳

Then I watched QH1 videos on youtube and became AsYa fan😳 too,pehle like karti thi badme fan bani😉

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya258

During QH times

I watched Hitler Didi(fav show of mine at that time)

Actually that time I wasn't QH fan but yes I used like Zoya Asad-their jodi but became fan much later😳

Side by side Iss pyar ko kya naam dun-on and off

Naagin1

Naagin2-on and off

Naagin3

Porus (watched only for Rati)

I became SJ's fan in Naagin3 only

I loved her and BeHir😳

Then I watched QH1 videos on youtube and became AsYa fan😳 too,pehle like karti thi badme fan bani😉

Ohhh. Very interesting. Crazzzyyy. 

So you went backwards? Niceeee. So you watched the whole of QH? Or only till KaBhi? 

The later portions with SaHil was good too. KaBhi were iconic. But yeah. They were good. 

I watched QH, Madhubala, little bit of Hitler Didi, Bade Acche, Kya Hua Tera Vaada then. After QH, Jodha Akbar. Then back to QH during Sanam times..then watched a little bit of KRPK. I didn't watch other shows of SJ coz I couldn't see her as anything other than QH characters. Lol. 

Plus I can't handle Naagin and all, too scared of snakes to even see graphics. Lol. 

I liked Pearl though - saw him in the next serial he did on Colors. 

I watched KZK for Mr. Bajaj - coz KSG was there. But I never got attached to any show like QH. XD 

Watched IPK and all. Ohhh, I went and watched DMG in 2014. 

Priya258 thumbnail

Ohhh. Very interesting. Crazzzyyy. 

So you went backwards? Niceeee. So you watched the whole of QH? Or only till KaBhi? 

The later portions with SaHil was good too. KaBhi were iconic. But yeah. They were good. 

I watched QH, Madhubala, little bit of Hitler Didi, Bade Acche, Kya Hua Tera Vaada then. After QH, Jodha Akbar. Then back to QH during Sanam times..then watched a little bit of KRPK. I didn't watch other shows of SJ coz I couldn't see her as anything other than QH characters. Lol. 

Plus I can't handle Naagin and all, too scared of snakes to even see graphics. Lol. 

I liked Pearl though - saw him in the next serial he did on Colors. 

I watched KZK for Mr. Bajaj - coz KSG was there. But I never got attached to any show like QH. XD 

Watched IPK and all. Ohhh, I went and watched DMG in 2014. 

Yup in 2012,when QH1 was on air,I used to watch it on and off.I used to like their jodi plus Zoya's shero shayari her bubliness but didn't follow it regularly.

Then after watching SJ in Naagin3,I became her fan so wanted watch her as Zoya.

I have watched till KaBhi part.And some of the scenes with New Asad who replaced Karan but that didn't affect me much.

SaHil videos,I have watched on insta.Some fans used to post videos so that way I watched but never watched fully.