I edited d post which got number in it
If anyone want to buy it
Go to Kaumaram Prashanthi Academy page in facebook (it's Scholl for children with special needs)
Contact no irukum :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I edited d post which got number in it
If anyone want to buy it
Go to Kaumaram Prashanthi Academy page in facebook (it's Scholl for children with special needs)
Contact no irukum :)

August one is beautiful 😍
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I edited d post which got number in it
If anyone want to buy it
Go to Kaumaram Prashanthi Academy page in facebook (it's Scholl for children with special needs)
Contact no irukum :)
Pics drawn by the children there? Wow... beautiful...❤️👏
Originally posted by: Bhooma_V
Pics drawn by the children there? Wow... beautiful...❤️👏
Yes ...it seems they conducted a contest few months ago ... Adha art works vachu fund raise panna calender potrukanga ... Calender price Rs110 + shipping charge
If anyone wants to buy it let me know 🙂 I ll give you d contact no :)
Or its available in their fb page too :)
Indha VM naala enaku song pudichi pochu 😳
Nua ad Anitha promote panna video clip podranga 😃
Just saw it
I want to watch The Originals now 😄
Delena is overrated 😆
These two should be been ended up together ... Though I like Bonnie and Enzo :P