Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ash baby good morning
They are cute off screen..
Ab fans js k peeche pad jayenge 😔
In dono ko to dekho.. aurra our baby
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIcfeNMBLrk/?igshid=1j2ydy6vabg66
Look aurra ko cutiiiipieeee ❤️
Cannot believe Pravisht doing it🤣🤣
Aurra is cute
I double checked to make sure that it was really Pravisht 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIctWNQBBr6/?igshid=upbtv1ovvq00
Yeh best hai! 😆
😲😲
Omg😲
I am really shocked Pravisht has done this video😲🤣🤣 that too on that song🤪
Anyway its cute😆
And Aurra❤️❤️ that video is cuteness overload😆❤️
Originally posted by: Doe_gurl
Ash baby good morning
They are cute off screen..
Ab fans js k peeche pad jayenge 😔
In dono ko to dekho.. aurra our baby
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIcfeNMBLrk/?igshid=1j2ydy6vabg66
Look aurra ko cutiiiipieeee ❤️
Good morning Sonia❤️
Cute video❤️
Par yeh dono ka offscreen kya chal raha🤪
Saath me ek video nikalo yaar😭😆
Not surprised to hear it🤣🤣I double checked to make sure that it was really Pravisht 🤣
Exactly
This was like a surprise to me🤣
I double checked to make sure that it was really Pravisht 🤣
Same here
Was tough to belive this video🤣