Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Hum next cc me karege ye kaand π
okπ
Ab to latak ke hi rahengeπ€ͺ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Hum next cc me karege ye kaand π
okπ
Ab to latak ke hi rahengeπ€ͺ
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Hum next cc me karege ye kaand π
Konsi kaand...
Mujhe bhi include Karo...
Baad mein batati hu...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I knew that
Because nishu said it was about a prince and not Vansh
Sneha π‘
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Soch ke bata kya ho sakta haiππ
Tuje seriously jaanna he ππ€£
Ye mene bhi socha kya bol gayi be π€£π€£π€£
Come to the other ccc
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Mention not
I loveee this monkey GIFs
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I loveee this monkey GIFs
Acha apka live list mein kya nahi haiπ€£