If this drama is still on air, then why the teasers of the next episodes are not available on YouTube?When will I be able to watch this drama on YouTube?🥺No. It is still on air. 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If this drama is still on air, then why the teasers of the next episodes are not available on YouTube?When will I be able to watch this drama on YouTube?🥺No. It is still on air. 😊
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
If this drama is still on air, then why the teasers of the next episodes are not available on YouTube?When will I be able to watch this drama on YouTube?🥺
I guess it won't release on youtube. 🤔
They should upload episodes of this drama on YouTube. I don't think this drama is popular in Pakistan. Express TV dramas usually flop🤢I guess it won't release on youtube. 🤔
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
They should upload episodes of this drama on YouTube. I don't think this drama is popular in Pakistan. Express TV dramas usually flop🤢
This drama was supposed to air on HUM tv. But I don't know how it got delayed and transfered to Express tv! I think it didn't air on youtube because the producers didn't agree to it. Maybe they sold its internet rights to a particular channel.😕
When will I be able to watch this drama on YouTube?
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
When will I be able to watch this drama on YouTube?
Just forget it.😃
i can't forget it. I really want to watch this drama. Why aren't episodes of this drama available anywhere?Just forget it.😃