This scene ❤️

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This scene ❤️

Yeh dekho subah subah Voot Baba chalu hogaye🤣🤣Free morning laughter therapy:
Voot ka title for yesterdays epi-
"Bonditas life changing discovery!!"
🤣🤣🤣
kaun se page se😃😳?Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Maine kuchh singgies post kiye previous pages pe.. saare bana ke CG pe daalti hu 😆
*runs to check them*
Yes I checked. I'm thinking whether should I Participate or not, Mere 7th se xms start ho rhe hai😵
Neha abhi dusre forum mein busy hai😆
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Friday ka last scene ho sakta hai promo me when Bon is consoling Ani
Sahi kaha
Phir Monday se "Bondita's life discovery" shuru🤪🤣🤣
Tending to her wounds ❤️

Dekh k batao effect hata ke bhi banau kya? Andhera andhera lagg rha tha maine sabme light maara hai 🤣

Rimi can you give me this in original color or another filter please! I wanna make it my siggy!
Heart felt request 😊
Rimi can you give me this in original color or another filter please! I wanna make it my siggy!
Heart felt request 😊
Sure akshu 🤗 Original dark lag rha vo chalega kya?