Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Dinner karke aayi
Me too going for my walking 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Dinner karke aayi
Me too going for my walking 😆
thanks....December court band....but january main dundungi.... 😊
Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
Good morning🤗
Good Morning 🤗
Just watch today's episode 🥳
Originally posted by: dipali13
Just watch today's episode 🥳
Is it Thursday episode or Wednesday episode ... I saw Wednesday 2 hrs ago & liked execution.didn't seem rushed & direction was good too
yeah we r meeting for the first time...hi indra...my name is Hurrom from Bangladesh... Nick name payel . U can call me whatever u like....I cant go to canada...my family is conservative.... Bohot muskil se shaadi se pica curaya hain....abhi study kar rahi hu...paise kama kar bahar settle hone ki icca hain.....
Hi Payel,
nice to meet you. What r u studying?
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Is it Thursday episode or Wednesday episode ... I saw Wednesday 2 hrs ago & liked execution.didn't seem rushed & direction was good too
Thursday episode 👍🏼 FB pe😳
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Hi Dipali 🤗
Wasn’t feeling the best so stayed off the forum. Better now.
How r u?
Indra 🤗
Mai fine hu😳
What happened? All well now? We miss you 🤗
Bangladesh is famous for it sweets and pitas....like nakshi pita,puli pitha,patisapta pitha,bapa pitha and ramadan main to chole,piyaju,beguni,chotpoti r awesome as u r veg...our country people like fish most as we r called mache bhate bangali..
I know puli pitha.. thats like gujiya they call in northern part of India. We gujjus call it Ghughras..😆
Isme wheat / maide ko flat bel ke beech mein mawa and nuts bharte hai and usko bandh kar ke and fry karte hai. Am I right ??
@ Bold I know machhe bhaate bengali as Bengalis love their rice and fish.. and I have met many bong beauties here on the forum..❤️ n one of them is you..❤️