Good morning Sneha..🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning Sneha..🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m not sleepy but tryin to sleep
I’m playing with my puppy
He’s much awake at this time
That’s because it’s the morning!
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Omg u r the best🤗 thank u thank u n 100 times thank u
🤗 You are welcome anytime my dear 🤗
Snehaaa🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I couldn’t control and Finally had a little piece and my throat has started irritating again..🤣
I am happy that you are better now.🤗
Yes I know that sugar makes my throat irritate and I start having cough. So better stay away from it.
Oh too bad throat doesn’t let you eat more 😆
Yeah thanks it’s been an interesting, very interesting few days
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m not sleepy but tryin to sleep
I’m playing with my puppy
He’s much awake at this time
Because he knows his mama has insomnia not him.. its his wake up time..😆
Goodnight🤗
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Oh too bad throat doesn’t let you eat more 😆
Yeah thanks it’s been an interesting, very interesting few days
😆 How was your thanksgiving??
Ohh sorry I forgot in Canada you guys have early thanksgiving no??