Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Mujhe old one deekhraha
Pagal he IF
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Mujhe old one deekhraha
Pagal he IF
In my phone I still don’t see ur dp - I see nothing
My sister’s phone I see ur dp
in my sister’s iPad - I see ur previous dp 😂😂
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Pagal he IF
Haina🤪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
In my phone I still don’t see ur dp - I see nothing
My sister’s phone I see ur dp
in my sister’s iPad - I see ur previous dp 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 this is crazyyyy
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohhh, this IF is so weird
I know
that's why i have stopped bothering about DP 🤪
Gayab 🤔
next thread mei usse latkana hai
Aake kaand nahi karegi toh mujhe title kahan se milega 🤪 🤪
Wese aaj usne kuch nahi kiya 🤔
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Pagal he IF
Very much
I see 3 different dp’s of people
My phone - previous
My sister’s phone - the current ones
My sister’s iPad - ex ex dp 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
In my phone I still don’t see ur dp - I see nothing
My sister’s phone I see ur dp
in my sister’s iPad - I see ur previous dp 😂😂
IF 🥺
Good, i have stopped bothering too
IF playing with us now 🤔