Wow...
Hi mani...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Wow...
Hi mani...
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I can wait as abhi itv mein kuch bhi achha nahi aa raha so why to waste my time, brains and eyes in watching things which I can avoid..😆
KBC I watch regularly.
Hmmm samaj geyi...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww did u put balm or took pain medicine?
Nehi medicine nehi le sakti manna hai mujhe...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Arey why?
MRI body mein painkillers harm karegi if I take any more...
Mein itna painkillers kha chuki hu kya batau...
Kuch or hi lag rahi hai...🤪
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Kuch or hi lag rahi hai...🤪
Abbeeeee
Tuuuuu
Yeh kya hai Nishu? Tu konsi track par hai 😂😂😂
Maine toh kuch ulta soch hi nahi thi 😜😜