Age difference between SaiRat?!

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello people, 

I am new to this forum and has recently started watching GHKPH.. 

But after watching yesterday's episode I could not help but have this question in mind.. 

Because I think as Bhavani said, "Viraat apne se adhi umar ki ladki ke sath shaadi karke aa gaya hai", was a bit of an exaggeration. 

Logically thinking, if Sai has just passed her 12th,  she must be 18. And Virat is an ACP (I don't know if the show has mentioned for how many years he has been an ACP, so I am considering him to have become an ACP recently or just 1 year or in service), so he must have completed a bachelor's degree before giving the IPS exam. Any bachelor's degree is a prerequisite for giving an IPS exam. So even if we consider that he has an BE or B.Tech degree which takes the longest (4years) to complete except for a medical degree, he must have been 22 when he got the degree. And after that even if we consider that he took 1 or 2 years to pass IPS and a year in training, he must be 24 or max 25 by now... Kindly correct me if I am wrong. 

So their age difference might be 6 or 7 years max.. At least that's what I think.. 

Please let me know your thoughts on this... 

Thanks 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, that's what I thought. He shouldn't be more than 25-26. I think "aadhe umar ki ladki" was just an exaggeration. 

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Yeah, that's what I thought. He shouldn't be more than 25-26. I think "aadhe umar ki ladki" was just an exaggeration. 

Exactly πŸ™‚

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Because I personally don't mind the age gap of 10-12 Years let's say it is so but max I'd say he must be 27.

I really want Sai to ask him Aap  36 yrs ke ho? 

He's already irritated he'll just give her his driving license as a Proof of Age.

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Because I personally don't mind the age gap of 10-12 Years let's say it is so but max I'd say he must be 27.

He's already irritated he'll just give her his driving license as a Proof of Age.

@bold πŸ€£πŸ€£

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

My headcanon is he's 26 , unless and until I know otherwise. 

But his actual age may be a lit more because he keeps calling Sai Bachhi as if 10 years old. Indicating a considerable age gap.

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even I have a feeling he might be around 26-27. Given that Pakhi is 26 years old, Virat might be of the same age, or maybe a year or 2 older than her. So, the maximum age gap between SaiRat might be around 8 - 10 years. Kaku might just be saying aadhi umar ki ladki to emphasize on her love for exaggeration.

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Oh yes!!! CVs! Please make this happen🀣

What if Sai asks him "Aap 36 years ke ho?" and he looks at her with a slightly vexed expression on her face and says, "Main itna buddha dikhta hoon?"πŸ˜†

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

My headcanon is he's 26 , unless and until I know otherwise. 

But his actual age may be a lit more because he keeps calling Sai Bachhi as if 10 years old. Indicating a considerable age gap.

I also think the same that he is 25-27.

Yes but he might be calling her bacchi just for teasing... I mean also do it for someone who is 4-5 years younger than us right 😁

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

Even I have a feeling he might be around 26-27. Given that Pakhi is 26 years old, Virat might be of the same age, or maybe a year or 2 older than her. So, the maximum age gap between SaiRat might be around 8 - 10 years. Kaku might just be saying aadhi umar ki ladki to emphasize on her love for exaggeration.

I agree... She seemed so in love with creating drama and exaggerating πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚