Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

With pictures circling around of Riddhu wearing red wedding jodha and MS, Could it be just Vihaan’s way of “ I’m divorcing her so we could get married again, but this time the right way ? Naye shuruat types of thing ” ? And it could also just be Vihaan’s dirty way of scaring Riddhima. Remember with Vansh, she trusted the wrong person and bore the consequences. Maybe Vansh is just again training her to become Mrs VRS and just so that she could stay alert. 

Also ps; did anybody notice that while hugging, Riddhima obviously can’t see Vihaan’s face, this is the only time that Vihaan was completely Vansh. You can see his emotions on his face. His sukoon while Riddhima is in his arms, his anger while looking at Kabir and Ap. We could all see the exchange clearly and flawlessly. Rrahul did a great job. Riddhu baby is gonna stay confused for a long time staying with Vihaan while acting to be Vansh. I just hope, that CVS has a bloody good explaination for him surviving falling off a freaking cliff 🤦🏻‍♀️

vo Race movie tha na 1st wala...voha saif k building se girne jaisa kuch dikha denge shayad🤣 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

precap ka koi link mil sakta hai kya?? is it allowed?

if yes, plz koi link de do. Mujhe precap dekhna hai !!

its posted in EDT page 99.

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I don't know how to post Voot link over here dear. 

https://www.voot.com/shows/ishq-mein-marjawan/2/966558/vansh-wants-a-divorce/1024454

see if this might work. 

Thank u so much. M dead 🤢ye Kya tha?

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

With pictures circling around of Riddhu wearing red wedding jodha and MS, Could it be just Vihaan’s way of “ I’m divorcing her so we could get married again, but this time the right way ? Naye shuruat types of thing ” ? And it could also just be Vihaan’s dirty way of scaring Riddhima. Remember with Vansh, she trusted the wrong person and bore the consequences. Maybe Vansh is just again training her to become Mrs VRS and just so that she could stay alert. 

Also ps; did anybody notice that while hugging, Riddhima obviously can’t see Vihaan’s face, this is the only time that Vihaan was completely Vansh. You can see his emotions on his face. His sukoon while Riddhima is in his arms, his anger while looking at Kabir and Ap. We could all see the exchange clearly and flawlessly. Rrahul did a great job. Riddhu baby is gonna stay confused for a long time staying with Vihaan while acting to be Vansh. I just hope, that CVS has a bloody good explaination for him surviving falling off a freaking cliff 🤦🏻‍♀️

@ bold I was thinking exactly the same while watching d epi. His expressions said it all❤️

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank u so much. M dead 🤢ye Kya tha?

As per some online portals, it is Vihaan who is acting in that way so that Kabir and Anupriya don't doubt on him being Vansh.

Disha.2021 thumbnail

As per some online portals, it is Vihaan who is acting in that way so that Kabir and Anupriya don't doubt on him being Vansh.

Kya socha tha aur kya ho Gaya!!smiley28😭

Ek pal mein Ridhu ko gale lagaya , & doosre pal divorce mang liya !!smiley5smiley28

Acting improvise kar liya? Coz Ridhu was like"ye toh script mein nehi tha !!"

Maybe AP & Kabz will not doubt him now, but divorce kaise Rokeya ab?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Kya socha tha aur kya ho Gaya!!smiley28😭

Ek pal mein Ridhu ko gale lagaya , & doosre pal divorce mang liya !!smiley5smiley28

Acting improvise kar liya? Coz Ridhu was like"ye toh script mein nehi tha !!"

Maybe AP & Kabz will not doubt him now, but divorce kaise Rokeya ab?

Dadi I think. She will say to stop and think again

Other than Dadi no one can 

Also these guys might fight before everyone I feel 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm surprised to see VOOT updating the episode 24 hours before. However, these days VOOT is updating Monday's episode way before the telecast on TV. 

The whole episode says one thing - Kind is back to claim what belongs to him. Every single nerve shouts it is Vansh. 

The hug which we expected is not a dream and the cute part is the bickering between Vihaan and Ridhima. In between hug the way she asks him why he is late and he replies 'Hero ki entry aise hoti hein'. 

Starting with Dadi to Kabir - the way he touched and made sure none doubts is top-notch acting. Yes, Kabir feels he might not be the Vansh, however, he is making sure to hit his brain the point-blank with the mannerisms. 

Funny thing is Vihaan has taken ashirwaad of Dadi by touching her feet, I'm sure he is going to ask payment for it once they reach the room. Ishani I love you, dear. One man apart from Kabir who suspected about Vansh is Angre too. The moment Vihaan said 'Dost' Angre hawk eyes started noticing Vihaan which was also noticed by Ridhima. 

The moment Anupriya came near and shedding fake tears, one can say Vansh had learned the truth about this lady. I mean the emotions which Vansh holds for her, is no more. Complete blank, given a chance he will kill her at the moment. 

Man! He already started questioning about Kabir being Anupriya's lost son. Over and above, as expected everyone has said it is Ridhima who decided to bring him into the house. 

P:S: Vansh's comeback story is designed by Ridhima herself along with Vihaan. Over and above, this guy is giving her ideas so that no one has any loopholes to question. Kya jodi yaar. I really wish they work together rather than Vihaan and Ridhima, would love to see Riansh. 

One thing which made Ridhima stand still for a nanosecond is when Vihaan said, "Shahir ki gaav bar jate hain aur dil ki gaav zindagi bhar rehethe hein". If you guys observe, for a nanosecond even Ridhima also stood still. She might have felt a Deja Vu types with that line. 

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode now. One thing for sure, the man who is standing right now inside the mansion, might have an idea about every person and what they did behind his back. I feel this Vansh knows who did what. To what extent they were part of the game. 

I won't say he won't hurt Ridhima but yes, he would certainly make her feel guilty for sure with his words. Hoping to see the Vansh who punishes the wrongdoers not the victim of the game. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

What did Kabir saw that day in the room? Is it Vihaan? Did Vihaan join hands with Kabir also? Because due to some images, it showcases Kabir is still in VR Mansion. Is it possible for Vansh to pay double game. By being with Ridhima he might be safeguarding her and making sure he himself punish Kabir and Anupriya. Or is there something hidden? 

I had the exact suspicion that somehow Kabir had cut an underhanded deal with Vihaan behind Ridzi's back otherwise why there's preview of Vihaan suddenly going off-script and demanding divorce from Ridzi. Kabir knew that Ridzi had already started making her moves and there was a scene where he uttered those lines so this is Ridzi's Master-plan in Vihaan's cyber hideout hence he purposely continued this wedding drama. 

Ridzi's trick of selling her jewellery to the family jeweller was a stupid move and it alerted the Anubir duo hence Ridzi's plan got flopped inspite of Vihaan's entry.  

All of this might be a pure speculation but the sudden divorce demand points to such a theory.Being a Con-Artist he would not be adverse in cutting deals with either Kabir or Anupriya. 

If Vihaan is Vansh then I will say that he has not learnt from his past mistakes otherwise he would not have gone off-script for the divorce.Ridzi has expunged his Criminal record and sold off her jewellery just to protect the family still she gets divorce in return. 

Still Ridzi's not gonna leave the mansion so easily as for Vansh wonder If he would ever be able to expose Anubir as Vihaan too? 

Kabir is a person who's eyes and ears are always open unlike Vansh/Vihaan who is impulsive and judgemental and does not address the root cause. 

Edited by masked - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I had the exact suspicion that somehow Kabir had cut an underhanded deal with Vihaan behind Ridzi's back otherwise why there's preview of Vihaan suddenly going off-script and demanding divorce from Ridzi. Kabir knew that Ridzi had already started making her moves and there was a scene where he uttered those lines so this is Ridzi's Master-plan in Vihaan's cyber hideout hence he purposely continued this wedding drama. 

Ridzi's trick of selling her jewellery to the family jeweller was a stupid move and it alerted the Anubir duo hence Ridzi's plan got flopped inspite of Vihaan's entry.  

All of this might be a pure speculation but the sudden divorce demand points to such a theory.Being a Con-Artist he would not be adverse in cutting deals with either Kabir or Anupriya. 

If Vihaan is Vansh then I will say that he has not learnt from his past mistakes otherwise he would not have gone off-script for the divorce.Ridzi has expunged his Criminal record and sold off her jewellery just to protect the family still she gets divorce in return. 

Still Ridzi's not gonna leave the mansion so easily as for Vansh wonder If he would ever be able to expose Anubir as Vihaan too? 

Kabir is a person who's eyes and ears are always open unlike Vansh/Vihaan who is impulsive and judgemental and does not address the root cause. 

As per some articles Vihaan does this acting so does Anupriya and Kabir doesn't doubt on him. 

But let's see how we are going to shape this track

I feel Dadi would stop this for sure.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think - vihaan doing this  

- so AP and K don't doubt him or working with K (playing along) too... 

- he can get excuse/reason to stay away from ridhima... no one will doubt him not being vansh... 

- he can use his privacy for his own plans/meeting inside own house and keep an eye on all....