arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Uff..again can't watch cringeworthy scenes in another ITV serial...already watched enough in YHM...for Raman shagun....

Again here started with Rudra Mahima..

Ekta....if you can't make something innovative then stop making serials..do some other business....purani daaru in new bottle..

I am quitting YhC ...will come back if they show something fresh and new..

P.S.....this is entirely my pov...so don't start unnecessary bashing...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

Hope cvs wont disappoint us

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I have same issue. Hate cringy scenes. Loke when ru hugged mahima. I wanted to vomit. 

But i skip over them and watch the rest of the show hahah. I may take a break though just for studying reasons which happen to overlap with this annoying track lol. 

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arooshee

Uff..again can't watch cringeworthy scenes in another ITV serial...already watched enough in YHM...for Raman shagun....

Ekta....if you can't make something innovative then stop making serials..do some other business....purani daaru in new bottle..

Even I thought about doing this but I didn't. Because this story is someone's imagination. Not mine. So I can't control this. Better to go with the flow.

If they have any sense of viewership and retaining viewers, they won't keep us too long here at this crazy point.

Edited by WorkerB - 3 years ago
darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arooshee

It’s sad cause we don’t even completely know where the track is heading cause the CVS have always managed to do something different and not take the typical route. Even the MU track wasn’t typical. This track has lots of potential with providing us with a possessive Preesha and much more. In fact, I think THIS is the track that will get Preesha to say “I love you”. I am super sure of that. 😊

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

It’s sad cause we don’t even completely know where the track is heading cause the CVS have always managed to do something different and not take the typical route. Even the MU track wasn’t typical. This track has lots of potential with providing us with a possessive Preesha and much more. In fact, I think THIS is the track that will get Preesha to say “I love you”. I am super sure of that. 😊

Janvi..... tortorous track.... with forced yuv screen space..... n mahima preesha idiotic gyaans

Im tooo losing my patience😡😡😡

Nichuss thumbnail

seems like i may too take a break................ 😛