Originally posted by: UTZHX6TGCWWE3JVO
Sorry...I'm awfully late...needs to run...will try to check in later if I can......
No probs...byeeee...take care!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: UTZHX6TGCWWE3JVO
Sorry...I'm awfully late...needs to run...will try to check in later if I can......
No probs...byeeee...take care!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
What is this🤣🤣
Tumne jootey churane ko bola wohi kar rahi hun🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
He is entered as Vihaan acting as VR
but he is VR only
but aura of VR is back❤️
Congo Bhagu... tumhare woh agaye🥳 #Bhansh forever
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Thanks for so many recipe Lavy
The pleasure is mine🤗
Ab bhag ke kuch nahi hone wala, shaadi hogayi🤣
Vidai nahi hui because hum bhi Bucky se saath ja rahe hai!
Time for grihpravesh
Chalo time for mooh dikhai

Catch you later Isa, Meena and Bhagu!🤗 Thanks for gracing the CC today. Take care😳
Dulhan Ji ja rahi hai?😭 Bidaayi😭
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Tumne jootey churane ko bola wohi kar rahi hun🤣🤣
Shaheer jiju se LWL #3 ke liye questions lena🤣
I am sanskari beti...sare rasam karungi🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5