🤣🤣 #feeling proud
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣 #feeling proud
zoom is there ...lol ppl are getting engaged digitally...venmo works lolOriginally posted by: W6FEUBFG6SYPXC3F
Just posted Out of Business......😆
Hum bhi issi ke liye ruke the!🤣
(I too was waiting for it)
haan, u should eat first bc u got impacted lol
Sorry...I'm awfully late...needs to run...will try to check in later if I can......
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Jiju agaye?
He is entered as Vihaan acting as VR
but he is VR only
but aura of VR is back❤️
Thanks for so many recipe Lavy
That ghost is me... I was working in the kitchen for 10+ hours so my make-up came off🤣
And it's no fake food... it's matte food🤣 because all that shines is not food!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5