Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm not even a foodie why I'm talking about food🤣🤣
Btw, now I'm again going to have biryani
So let's stop this talk 🤣
Go and have 😏😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm not even a foodie why I'm talking about food🤣🤣
Btw, now I'm again going to have biryani
So let's stop this talk 🤣
Go and have 😏😏
I never had dosa but wants to try once
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Okay tell me what else you want. Let's party virtually with food🤪
Idli , pizza , Momo , samosa , gol gappa , Chaat ....
Enough for now🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I never had dosa but wants to try once
Try for sure it's so yummy I had it but in restaurants
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I never had dosa but wants to try once
Try making at home. It's simple and easy too. You'll surely love it
I was watching all those dishes video just now in insta😆
Wait let me google the pics and post it here🤣
You never tried making it at home??


Ufff it's really hard to find pics more than actually cooking those
I'll go get others till then you guys have these🤣


Tell me how is the taste🤪🤣