Uss topic ne sunday ko happening bana dia 🤣🤣
I even showed that to my sister n she laughed like a maniac 🤣🤣🤣
She was like yeh kon pochta h 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Uss topic ne sunday ko happening bana dia 🤣🤣
I even showed that to my sister n she laughed like a maniac 🤣🤣🤣
She was like yeh kon pochta h 🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Check kar...🤣
Oh gosh the replies in those 😂😂
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Uss topic ne sunday ko happening bana dia 🤣🤣
I even showed that to my sister n she laughed like a maniac 🤣🤣🤣
She was like yeh kon pochta h 🤣
Sin men that person asking about SR and ur showing ur excitement for tomorrow’s episode 🤣🤣
Hahahahaha for sure, that’s like the topic of the day 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣
Chaaalooo people I’m off for sometime as my phone doesn’t support me now with the battery 😢😢
Catch u all soon ☺️
Good good 😜😜
bye...🤗Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Chaaalooo people I’m off for sometime as my phone doesn’t support me now with the battery 😢😢
Catch u all soon ☺️
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Sin men that person asking about SR and ur showing ur excitement for tomorrow’s episode 🤣🤣
Hahahahaha for sure, that’s like the topic of the day 😂😂😂
Mere abhi bhi replies chal hi rhi h uss topic m....🤣🤣
SR se ab wo snowballs ka discussion thread ban gaya h🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Chaaalooo people I’m off for sometime as my phone doesn’t support me now with the battery 😢😢
Catch u all soon ☺️
See u soon rishi🤗