Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

FF- Sairat: Untold Feelings (Part 8 Updated on pg 15)! (1/9/21) - Page 3

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautifully penned down, would love to read more!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

PART 2.... I tried... please excuse all the errors. 

Nagpur Medical College

With full excitement, Sai walks into the orientation meeting in her lab coat and scrubs for her new research assistantship program. She sees her professor speaking with another faculty member while she takes a sit at the table. Another student walks in as sits next to her. “Are you here for the research assistantship?” the girl next to her asked. 

“Yes. I am guessing you are the other assistant who will be working on this project.” Sai answers with a polite smile. “My name is Sai Josh--- Chavan. Sai Chavan.”

“I am Usha Gupta. Nice to meet you.” She replies with a smile.

“Usha, my aunt’s name is Usha as well. What a nice coincidence. Nice to meet you as well. I am not sure if I am nervous or really just excited to be part of this.” Sai replies.

“Oh gosh, same here. Let’s see how it goes.” 

“Well, looks like our assistants are here.” Professor Deshmukh interrupts with a smile as he walks to their table. “It is good to see you Sai. I am very pleased to have you on board for this project.” 

Thank you, sir. I am so grateful for this opportunity.” 

“Don’t be… you deserve it. You are here for your qualification.” “You must be the other assistant, Usha, that Professor Patel had recommended.”

“Yes, sir. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you as well.” “Great. Now that we are all here, let me introduce you the other professor who will be working with me in this project.” He looks back and calls out her name. “Dr. Malini, can you come here, we are about to start the meeting.” 

“Yes Bhai.” She walks towards the group.

Prof. Deshmukh gave her a disapproving look to which Dr. Malini replied, “oh sorry, I mean Dr. Deshmukh. Old habits die hard.” She says with a grin on her face. 

Dr. D sighs at Dr. M and starts the introduction. “Anyways, this is Dr. Malini, our new Ob/Gyn and a guest professor in the school. She will be assisting us with our study. As you know from the proposal that I have already sent you, we are looking into potential heart problems of this specific drug in women and pregnancy and if it causes any defects in fetus development. She has done research on the drug before joining our team and of course has extensive knowledge about women’s health and female reproductive system, so her expertise in that would greatly benefit us with the project. Oh, also, she is also my younger sister, in case you are wondering why she called me bhai.”

“Dr. Malini, these are the two medical students who will be helping us with the project.” “This is Usha, a third-year student, and Sai, a second-year student. They are very bright students, so feel free to work them to your hearts content.” Everyone let out a smile at the last comment. 

“Nice to meet you both. Don’t worry, I will not work you guys to death. I know you guys have a lot in your plate already, so we really appreciate you guys for giving your time on this project.  He has a habit of scaring his students.” She says looking at his brother. 

“Nice to meet you as well. We are both looking forward to working with you.” Sai replied and Usha nodded.

“So essentially, I will give you your assignments through e-mail, and you guys will have a week to finish it. The initial part of the research is data collecting before we get more into the clinical stuff. Don’t hesitate to ask us any questions at any time and so let us know if the workload is too much so we can arrange things accordingly.” Dr. M and Dr. D went over the entire project and their expectations from both the research assistants. 

Chavan Mansion

“Don’t worry about it Pawan. We will see you the week after that then. Sounds good… okay, you take care as well.” Ninaad finished his call on the phone and looked at Bhavani. “Vaini, Pawan and his family won’t be able to come next week, but the week after that. They had something urgent come up on that day.” 

“Chalo koi baat nahi. It has been so many years since we met them. Yad hai, Pawan unke biwi bacho ke sath kitna aata tha hamare ghar me, aur Samrat aur Virat kitni maja karte the unke bacho ke saath.” Bhavani reminisces the old times with a sip of her evening coffee as Sai comes back from campus. “Tum itne deri se ghar me aai ho? Suno Larki, agar tumhe hamare ghar ke tor tarike nehi aati hai toh mat aao. It has been over a year since you came to this house, and you still don’t know what is allowed and what is not. Tum achi tarike jaan ti ho ka Chavan gharke bohu-e itni raat bahar nahi rehti.” Bhavani began to charge Sai as soon as she set her foot inside the house. Like always, she never misses a chance to taunt and demean Sai in front of everyone. 

“Chalo, shuru ho gai hamari ring master ki daily drama. Meri beti ko  ek minute saas bhi nehi lene dete” Ashwini comments under her breath listening to Bahvani’s usual bickering. “Usne mujhe phone me bola tha ki college se aate thora late hogi. Sai, tu ja fresh hoke aa, me Virat ke liye chai paros rahi hu, teri liye paro su?” Ashwini dismisses the situation before Bhavani causes a bigger scene.

“Nehi aii, meh nehi khaoungi. Doh, meh unki chai upar le jati hun.” Sai walks towards Ashwini to grab the cup of tea and whispers a thanks in her ear for handling the situation.

“Why are you so late today?” Virat confronts Sai as soon as she enters the room.

“lo dekho, log aksar uske maa baap pe jata hai, par unhe dekho, pura unke kaku par geya. Ek kam thi ke doosri bhi aa gya sawal leke.” Sai says it under her breath.

“kya kaha?”

“Nothing. Here is your Chai. Remember I told you about the research project. We had our orientation today, so I was late because of that.”

“oh okay.” Virat replies as he takes a sip and remembers all the praise Sai did of her professor last time. 

“So, was it just you and your professor only, or were there more people?” Virat asks in a taunting way which annoyed Sai.

“kya matlab hai aapka?”

“Nothing, I was just curious if there were more people working on it or just only one professor.”

“No, we have another professor working with him who turns out of his sister and one more student assistant like me. She is a third year and super nice. It was so exciting; I can’t even express how well the first meet went. I feel like my life is going in the right direction for the first time in a while.” Sai expressed her excitement unaware of how Virat felt with her last statement. 

Virat kept staring at the cup. “Yes, your life turned upside down because of me. If only Kamal sir hadn’t saved me that day, then you wouldn’t have to go through all those pain and suffering. No matter what I do, it will never be enough to turn your life back to normal.” He got immersed in his thoughts when Sai interrupted.

“I am gonna go freshen up and meet you at the dinner table. Please go on time or kaku will find another reason to taunt me. “Even Virat is breaking all the rules of the house from her influence..blah, blah, blah.” She already gave me an earful earlier for coming home late.” Sai sighs as she walks to her closet. 

*Later that night *

“Achha suniye, mujhe kuch bolna hai. I think I might have to stay longer on campus after class for the research. Can you please manage kaku and speak to her about it? Today, Aii covered for me, but I can’t ask her everytime. Can you please speak to her?”

“Okay, I will tell her that I will be picking you up from now on after you are done.”

“No, that is not necessary. I will come on my own like I have always done. Besides, I don’t have a set time when I will be done. In any case, by the time I wait for you to pick me up from your work, I can easily be at home.” Sai answers Virat back adamantly.

“What is wrong if I pick you up? You don’t know what the streets are like in the evening.”

“Like I said, I could be home by then, and please don’t worry. The streets from my college to here are safe.”

“Okay, if you don’t want me to go, then have the driver pick you up.”

“Again, that is not necessary. I carry my own weight. My abba has taught me to be self-reliant and responsible. Since I can manage my own, I don’t need any favors.”

“This is not a favor, tum iss ghar ki bahu ho. Tumhari haak hai ghar ke chiso me.”

“Bahu hoti agar aap or meh iss shadi ko accept korti.This is just a contract marriage and hold no value to either of us. I do not want to take any more favors from this family; especially for things that I can sort on my own. I hope you understand that.”

“Thik hay, tomhari marji.” That is all Virat could say to Sai, but deep down he was restless. He knew as each day passes by, Sai gets closer to becoming a doctor. He remembered the words Sai uttered during the phere: “jis din mei doctor ban gayi, uss din mera apke sath akheri din hoga.” If only he knew back then that those words will come and hunt his heart, then he would have stopped Sai from uttering those that day. 

“Are you staying up late today also?”

“Not as late as yesterday. But I have to get something done before going to sleep. You can turn off the light.” As Virat turns the light off, Sai takes out a black diary and begins to write which Virat assumed was her notebook.

by_stander thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jankiraghav

Amazing read 👍
👍Please continue

part 2 just updated on page 3

by_stander thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: niakush

by_stander thumbnail

by_stander thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: niakush

part 2 just updated on page 3 😳

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: by_stander

PART 2.... I tried... please excuse all the errors. 

Nagpur Medical College

With full excitement, Sai walks into the orientation meeting in her lab coat and scrubs for her new research assistantship program. She sees her professor speaking with another faculty member while she takes a sit at the table. Another student walks in as sits next to her. “Are you here for the research assistantship?” the girl next to her asked. 

“Yes. I am guessing you are the other assistant who will be working on this project.” Sai answers with a polite smile. “My name is Sai Josh--- Chavan. Sai Chavan.”

“I am Usha Gupta. Nice to meet you.” She replies with a smile.

“Usha, my aunt’s name is Usha as well. What a nice coincidence. Nice to meet you as well. I am not sure if I am nervous or really just excited to be part of this.” Sai replies.

“Oh gosh, same here. Let’s see how it goes.” 

“Well, looks like our assistants are here.” Professor Deshmukh interrupts with a smile as he walks to their table. “It is good to see you Sai. I am very pleased to have you on board for this project.” 

Thank you, sir. I am so grateful for this opportunity.” 

“Don’t be… you deserve it. You are here for your qualification.” “You must be the other assistant, Usha, that Professor Patel had recommended.”

“Yes, sir. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you as well.” “Great. Now that we are all here, let me introduce you the other professor who will be working with me in this project.” He looks back and calls out her name. “Dr. Malini, can you come here, we are about to start the meeting.” 

“Yes Bhai.” She walks towards the group.

Prof. Deshmukh gave her a disapproving look to which Dr. Malini replied, “oh sorry, I mean Dr. Deshmukh. Old habits die hard.” She says with a grin on her face. 

Dr. D sighs at Dr. M and starts the introduction. “Anyways, this is Dr. Malini, our new Ob/Gyn and a guest professor in the school. She will be assisting us with our study. As you know from the proposal that I have already sent you, we are looking into potential heart problems of this specific drug in women and pregnancy and if it causes any defects in fetus development. She has done research on the drug before joining our team and of course has extensive knowledge about women’s health and female reproductive system, so her expertise in that would greatly benefit us with the project. Oh, also, she is also my younger sister, in case you are wondering why she called me bhai.”

“Dr. Malini, these are the two medical students who will be helping us with the project.” “This is Usha, a third-year student, and Sai, a second-year student. They are very bright students, so feel free to work them to your hearts content.” Everyone let out a smile at the last comment. 

“Nice to meet you both. Don’t worry, I will not work you guys to death. I know you guys have a lot in your plate already, so we really appreciate you guys for giving your time on this project.  He has a habit of scaring his students.” She says looking at his brother. 

“Nice to meet you as well. We are both looking forward to working with you.” Sai replied and Usha nodded.

“So essentially, I will give you your assignments through e-mail, and you guys will have a week to finish it. The initial part of the research is data collecting before we get more into the clinical stuff. Don’t hesitate to ask us any questions at any time and so let us know if the workload is too much so we can arrange things accordingly.” Dr. M and Dr. D went over the entire project and their expectations from both the research assistants. 

Chavan Mansion

“Don’t worry about it Pawan. We will see you the week after that then. Sounds good… okay, you take care as well.” Ninaad finished his call on the phone and looked at Bhavani. “Vaini, Pawan and his family won’t be able to come next week, but the week after that. They had something urgent come up on that day.” 

“Chalo koi baat nahi. It has been so many years since we met them. Yad hai, Pawan unke biwi bacho ke sath kitna aata tha hamare ghar me, aur Samrat aur Virat kitni maja karte the unke bacho ke saath.” Bhavani reminisces the old times with a sip of her evening coffee as Sai comes back from campus. “Tum itne deri se ghar me aai ho? Suno Larki, agar tumhe hamare ghar ke tor tarike nehi aati hai toh mat aao. It has been over a year since you came to this house, and you still don’t know what is allowed and what is not. Tum achi tarike jaan ti ho ka Chavan gharke bohu-e itni raat bahar nahi rehti.” Bhavani began to charge Sai as soon as she set her foot inside the house. Like always, she never misses a chance to taunt and demean Sai in front of everyone. 

“Chalo, shuru ho gai hamari ring master ki daily drama. Meri beti ko  ek minute saas bhi nehi lene dete” Ashwini comments under her breath listening to Bahvani’s usual bickering. “Usne mujhe phone me bola tha ki college se aate thora late hogi. Sai, tu ja fresh hoke aa, me Virat ke liye chai paros rahi hu, teri liye paro su?” Ashwini dismisses the situation before Bhavani causes a bigger scene.

“Nehi aii, meh nehi khaoungi. Doh, meh unki chai upar le jati hun.” Sai walks towards Ashwini to grab the cup of tea and whispers a thanks in her ear for handling the situation.

“Why are you so late today?” Virat confronts Sai as soon as she enters the room.

“lo dekho, log aksar uske maa baap pe jata hai, par unhe dekho, pura unke kaku par geya. Ek kam thi ke doosri bhi aa gya sawal leke.” Sai says it under her breath.

“kya kaha?”

“Nothing. Here is your Chai. Remember I told you about the research project. We had our orientation today, so I was late because of that.”

“oh okay.” Virat replies as he takes a sip and remembers all the praise Sai did of her professor last time. 

“So, was it just you and your professor only, or were there more people?” Virat asks in a taunting way which annoyed Sai.

“kya matlab hai aapka?”

“Nothing, I was just curious if there were more people working on it or just only one professor.”

“No, we have another professor working with him who turns out of his sister and one more student assistant like me. She is a third year and super nice. It was so exciting; I can’t even express how well the first meet went. I feel like my life is going in the right direction for the first time in a while.” Sai expressed her excitement unaware of how Virat felt with her last statement. 

Virat kept staring at the cup. “Yes, your life turned upside down because of me. If only Kamal sir hadn’t saved me that day, then you wouldn’t have to go through all those pain and suffering. No matter what I do, it will never be enough to turn your life back to normal.” He got immersed in his thoughts when Sai interrupted.

“I am gonna go freshen up and meet you at the dinner table. Please go on time or kaku will find another reason to taunt me. “Even Virat is breaking all the rules of the house from her influence..blah, blah, blah.” She already gave me an earful earlier for coming home late.” Sai sighs as she walks to her closet. 

*Later that night *

“Achha suniye, mujhe kuch bolna hai. I think I might have to stay longer on campus after class for the research. Can you please manage kaku and speak to her about it? Today, Aii covered for me, but I can’t ask her everytime. Can you please speak to her?”

“Okay, I will tell her that I will be picking you up from now on after you are done.”

“No, that is not necessary. I will come on my own like I have always done. Besides, I don’t have a set time when I will be done. In any case, by the time I wait for you to pick me up from your work, I can easily be at home.” Sai answers Virat back adamantly.

“What is wrong if I pick you up? You don’t know what the streets are like in the evening.”

“Like I said, I could be home by then, and please don’t worry. The streets from my college to here are safe.”

“Okay, if you don’t want me to go, then have the driver pick you up.”

“Again, that is not necessary. I carry my own weight. My abba has taught me to be self-reliant and responsible. Since I can manage my own, I don’t need any favors.”

“This is not a favor, tum iss ghar ki bahu ho. Tumhari haak hai ghar ke chiso me.”

“Bahu hoti agar aap or meh iss shadi ko accept korti.This is just a contract marriage and hold no value to either of us. I do not want to take any more favors from this family; especially for things that I can sort on my own. I hope you understand that.”

“Thik hay, tomhari marji.” That is all Virat could say to Sai, but deep down he was restless. He knew as each day passes by, Sai gets closer to becoming a doctor. He remembered the words Sai uttered during the phere: “jis din mei doctor ban gayi, uss din mera apke sath akheri din hoga.” If only he knew back then that those words will come and hunt his heart, then he would have stopped Sai from uttering those that day. 

“Are you staying up late today also?”

“Not as late as yesterday. But I have to get something done before going to sleep. You can turn off the light.” As Virat turns the light off, Sai takes out a black diary and begins to write which Virat assumed was her notebook.

I am hooked to this story.  Waiting to see what happens next.   

by_stander thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

This is so good!! Totally want to see Virat in this jealous-angry avatar and Sai in her indifferent mode. Keep writing please!

Part 2 just updated on page 3 😳

nilmi thumbnail

Beautiful update 

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful😍 

Both the parts are very interesting.. 

Please update soon.. Can't wait to read more 😃😃