Shall i tell u guys what I have in food?😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shall i tell u guys what I have in food?😉

No one here today...😭 where everyone went 😔
Today cc is taking rest
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Briyani😋😋
Today you ate.. tommorow manasa di is going to eat... hope I too will eat soon 🤞🏻
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Today cc is taking rest
Yeah seems so ...but Ande is totally disappeared
That's some real talent I must say👏
Being online seeing posts but not replying🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
If she is here, she can't stop herself to reply...
She did once when she said she'll be back with updates but not for too long😆
Updated Revenge of an army Man 🥳
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/14411
Now all go and read till then let CC Take some rest 🤣🤣
Oh wow!! Will be reading soon