That's good and I'm also fine 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
That's good and I'm also fine 🤗
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Arey I've not even went for more than 10 minutes and you slept???😳
Di 21 minutes and that's enough for me 😉
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
May be🤔
But she will be happy to see the thread not much flooded like yesterday🤣
Don't know when she'll be back but surely she will Happy to see less number of pages from yesterday 🤣
In this we're not same😆
I can't fall asleep soon. It'll take hours for me
Don't know when she'll be back but surely she will Happy to see less number of pages from yesterday 🤣
But don't know why I'm guessing that she might be ghosting here🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
In this we're not same😆
I can't fall asleep soon. It'll take hours for me
Oops !!!
But I can sleep anywhere anytime 🤷🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
But don't know why I'm guessing that she might be ghosting here🤣
What does that mean I can't understand
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
But don't know why I'm guessing that she might be ghosting here🤣
If she is here, she can't stop herself to reply...
Updated Revenge of an army Man 🥳
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/14411
Now all go and read till then let CC Take some rest 🤣🤣
Heyyyyyy forgot to say ...
I ate aloo pakoda today ....finallllllyyyyy 🥳 now will ask for biryani too 😆
Wait... now I only am starting biryani talk again 🤣 but it's ok now I can hope to get it soon 😋😋