Kyun kya hua?
Vaise how are you Bhagu?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kyun kya hua?
Vaise how are you Bhagu?
Found this on TV Hindi Forum🤣

PC- Uploader
I am fine
You?
kuch nahi wahi same kahani
Zee ruined quality of shows
it's GRP decreased
but it deserves it😛
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I am fine
You?
kuch nahi wahi same kahani
Zee ruined quality of shows
it's GRP decreased
but it deserves it😛
I am good😃
Is it? I am happy😆
oh ok...i watched one episode & quit within 10 mins lol...couldnt understand that whole dialogue thing with the new rani bc i heard the old rani quit due to health issues...lol just got bored lolOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
it's apna time ayega promo😆
oh ok...i watched one episode & quit within 10 mins lol...couldnt understand that whole dialogue thing with the new rani bc i heard the old rani quit due to health issues...lol just got bored lol
I don't even know about the main plot epi dekhna door ki baat hai😆but I watch promos randomly and had lost it after seeing the same concept in 3 promos at the same time😆
lol spin offs b bakwas h
oh acha ...lol mei toh bore hori thi toh chalo deku koi random show bc itv p kuch khaas nhi h lol😆 deka toh itna keecha taani that i was likeOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
I don't even know about the main plot epi dekhna door ki baat hai😆but I watch promos randomly and had lost it after seeing the same concept in 3 promos at the same time😆
I am too much happy🥳
Zee TV deserves it🤣🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5