H were wer u ystrday... wen we had a beautiful Pree kissy to Ru
Work.
Seems I missed a lot 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
H were wer u ystrday... wen we had a beautiful Pree kissy to Ru
Work.
Seems I missed a lot 🤪
Originally posted by: foresight
less chances....but u never know ..as montage Once they separate
Montage mein jaan le lenge
First show which shows development via montages so much
ntg much...we all were drooling over Pree kiss

wat kiss.... and wat a reaction
Pree being very chill & bold these days.
What I liked about the scene was how Pree shows her love through her actions & Rudra gets her... saying ILU2 & Pree's blush
CVs should realise RuSha are the only thing that is catapulting the show to #5 spot.
Originally posted by: Eloquent
Pree being very chill & bold these days.
What I liked about the scene was how Pree shows her love through her actions & Rudra gets her... saying ILU2 & Pree's blush
CVs should realise RuSha are the only thing that is catapulting the show to #5 spot.
yep i Agreee
I dont know what CVS r thinking and planning




Hw cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

