Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: milindkidewani
Yes, I infact did notice it. 😆 I also rewinded the scene to see it again 😉
But I think it was just to give her a push up towards the wall...or maybe I m worng 😕
it was just a helping hand😆
Yes Milind was helping her up so Prachi could get over the wall...lol...
Fatima, you make something so innocent seem so...lol.
u know when Milind was helping Prachi up I saw him holding her butt😆😆😳if u konw u didn't then go and watch it again because I'm saying the truth I saw it with my own eyes,and I'm sure that u all know what that means or don't u??wow fatima ur eyes is really good😳