Tfs @Seher. 🤗
I am loving it. Zahid is at his best.👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tfs @Seher. 🤗
I am loving it. Zahid is at his best.👍🏼
Looking nice
Shareef Tareen insan ki harkatein tu check karein 😆
I still can't rap up my head around the idea of Aiza Awan playing a female lead. She is a mediocre actress.🤔
who is she?
i don't like her.
yayeee bad man zahid i mean muraad yes live it 😎
she is cute...which drama was she in before?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
she is cute...which drama was she in before?
She was in deewangi as haroon's sister
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
she is cute...which drama was she in before?
She was in Deewangi as Ali Abbas' sister.😊
oh can she act? how did she get a lead role so quick😲