Originally posted by: blackhole
it was amazing.....!!!!
Haina but it was sad when they killed my fav Wes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blackhole
it was amazing.....!!!!
Haina but it was sad when they killed my fav Wes
yes... I love the FLOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina but it was sad when they killed my fav Wes
Originally posted by: blackhole
yes... I love the FL
Haan yaar i liked Laurel too
Voila DavisOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan yaar i liked Laurel too
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ok I just heppen to watch precap😵
And I'm like why they have "Ye Shaadi nahi ho sakti" dialogue🤪
I'm so done with that🤢
Kyuuuu?
I am loving that dialogue where he says VR is back to his riyasat
Originally posted by: blackhole
Voila Davis
Hehe all characters were amazing
yup! Agree agree agree!!!😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe all characters were amazing
Originally posted by: blackhole
yup! Agree agree agree!!!😆
Which other shows have u seen?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Kyuuuu?
I am loving that dialogue where he says VR is back to his riyasat
Me "Yeh Shaadi nahi ho sakti" ki baat kar rahi hun🤪