Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: blackhole
I think mystery, thriller, horrorits based on famous criminal, Ed Gein.
Ohh no thanks haha
Hi, why the long face?
Hello Janvi
New to this Forum aur New to CC?😛
Where do you live?!
lol.... U don't like horror or criminal cases?😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohh no thanks haha
It's weird question, I feel😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
lol.... U don't like horror or criminal cases?😆
It's weird question, I feel😆
Yeah i dont like horror. I liked how to get away with murder though
Ok I just heppen to watch precap😵
And I'm like why they have "Ye Shaadi nahi ho sakti" dialogue🤪
I'm so done with that🤢
it was amazing.....!!!!Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yeah i dont like horror. I liked how to get away with murder though