Originally posted by: priya185
lol I think its typo
Priya.....
did u got my PM... so wats the plan.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
lol I think its typo
Priya.....
did u got my PM... so wats the plan.....
aur hubby ko kar diya clean bowled 😉
Originally posted by: girlTalks
aur hubby ko kar diya clean bowled 😉
tat tooo 2 timesssssss
ClEaN BowlED by WIfey

blushing Hubby aftr getting a clean bowl
I can try green thing but it didn't work yet the background is originally a different colour I had to play around with photoshop to make it match the white background so changing colours
so I can try to play around with the colours but depends on photoshop

ths s called after effect of wifeyss Haawttt un expected PYAAR
Thanks thanks
Actually rudr has 3 cheek kisses 2 from season 1 when he did it in bb wedding and when the social workers came
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
hey nichu pm check kar
hand kisses 5 for rudr 1 for preesha
1 cheek kiss for rudr 1 forhead kiss for rudr and 3 cheek kiss for preesha
Aisha- one more!!
The neck kiss by Preesha ☺️
Pressha is boss 👏🏽
Originally posted by: priya185
I can try green thing but it didn't work yet the background is originally a different colour I had to play around with photoshop to make it match the white background so changing colours
so I can try to play around with the colours but depends on photoshop
oks... the other color is nice... green a little bit of darkness will be good...
will keep that as main one..... tag headings.... currently im nt sure....
will think abt it and let you know...
mandatory ones
1. YHC 1st Anniversary
2. YHC Character Sketch
3. YHC Team Siggies
4. YHC Team VMs
5. YHC Team Iconic Dialogues...
rest need to get an idea
will ask Maria to do Banner Header