Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Now she want to kick K from VR mansion😉
I can’t wait to see that happening
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Now she want to kick K from VR mansion😉
I can’t wait to see that happening
I think 20 above episodes are gone since vansh died(temporarily😲)
Abi tak beard kahin nhi hai ,clean look
20 episodes se I'm fighting with my patience 🤣Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
It needs time to grow , be patient😉
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
I think 20 above episodes are gone since vansh died(temporarily😲)
Abi tak beard kahin nhi hai ,clean look
Until vihaan is there that look of Vansh we won’t get to see until they show that the real Vansh Raisinghania is back or something
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
20 episodes se I'm fighting with my patience 🤣
It has been 20 epis already😱
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Until vihaan is there that look of Vansh we won’t get to see until they show that the real Vansh Raisinghania is back or something
I agree...when they will reveal that Vihaan is Vansh he will let it grow i think
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
I agree...when they will reveal that Vihaan is Vansh he will let it grow i think
Ya they’ll let that beard grow now and they show it’s Vansh 😜
yeah!!! I also think soOriginally posted by: RishiGirl
Until vihaan is there that look of Vansh we won’t get to see until they show that the real Vansh Raisinghania is back or something
But now ab rakh leni Chahiye, half of the tough man look comes from his beard
I feel like ages since vansh died😭Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
It has been 20 epis already😱
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
yeah!!! I also think so
But now ab rakh leni Chahiye, half of the tough man look comes from his beard
Ya ya
Let’s see how makers will manage it