Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vansh ki beard aati kyu nhi😭
Kab aayege?😭
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Vansh aura was something differentVihaan is cute and funny but Vansh is Vansh a unique piece😎
Vansh Raisinghania aura and everything that’s connected to him and about him is for sure in a different level
There can be no one and no other Vansh Raisinghania again ever - no can even match him. He’s such an unique and a masterpiece ever 😃
Vihaan is cute, bubbly and fun and has his own things
I’m also waiting to see the original Vansh Raisinghania and his beard wala look
I'm hell obsessed with his beard
Mein uthate,baithe sote,jage uske beard ka wait kar rahe hoon😭
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
I'm hell obsessed with his beard
Mein uthate,baithe sote,jage uske beard ka wait kar rahe hoon😭
I understand!!!
Same here yaaar
It needs time to grow , be patient😉
Now she want to kick K from VR mansion😉