Originally posted by: NewAccount
I don't think episode will be uploaded before telecast. Today's episode is quite important.
Plus today is mahasangam..
I hope today's episode is good enough
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NewAccount
I don't think episode will be uploaded before telecast. Today's episode is quite important.
Plus today is mahasangam..
I hope today's episode is good enough
Kya yaad dila diya!! I hate this mahasangam.
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Kya yaad dila diya!! I hate this mahasangam.
I hope they don't eat our head much .😔
They will drag vansh entry. They actually gave out whole episode in yesterday's precap. So we can guess what gonna happen in today's episode.Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I hope they don't eat our head much .😔
Helly said Rrahul looks kaafi chhota without beard😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeLLK2rjfaM&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=BuzzBollywood
Funniest thing is initial day he got trolled because he looked old comparison to other two. Now it's ulta he looks most younger one.Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Helly said Rrahul looks kaafi chhota without beard😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeLLK2rjfaM&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=BuzzBollywood
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Helly said Rrahul looks kaafi chhota without beard😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeLLK2rjfaM&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=BuzzBollywood
Bahut sahi kaha 😆
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Helly said Rrahul looks kaafi chhota without beard😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeLLK2rjfaM&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=BuzzBollywood
Lord, I despise this interviewer. She doesn't filter or prepare questions properly and it becomes cringe.
Is this IV bearable?
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
Lord, I despise this interviewer. She doesn't filter or prepare questions properly and it becomes cringe.
Is this IV bearable?
Yup, this one is😆
Thank God, her previous interviews with Rrahul and Helly , I had to stop watching in a minute or two because I could feel the secondhand embarassment *ughhh shivers*