Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good n u? Happy thanksgiving, I know Canada mein october mein hi hogaya tha
😁 thank you. So what are you doing today? Most people go and stuff themselves with food 😉
I’m fine thanks.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good n u? Happy thanksgiving, I know Canada mein october mein hi hogaya tha
😁 thank you. So what are you doing today? Most people go and stuff themselves with food 😉
I’m fine thanks.
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
😁 thank you. So what are you doing today? Most people go and stuff themselves with food 😉
I’m fine thanks.
Mom making jalebi samosa, so gng to her house and then will go to a park and play cricket n stuff and then they will come to our house and will have thanksgiving dinner at my place :)
Hello gals 🤗
Hw r u all?
Hii Ziva🤗 good n u?
Good to hear🤗
No yaar not yet, here it will come in 4 hrs
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Hi Dipali & Gargi 🤗🤗
hows the holiday going Gargi?
All is well Dipali?
Enjoying day off 1st true long weekend in 9 months.. exercised my butt off now lounging on sofa!
Yeah u r latest one to watch it
So u guys ovthere are celebrating Thanksgiving😳
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Enjoying day off 1st true long weekend in 9 months.. exercised my butt off now lounging on sofa!
And then food right?