Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 27- Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

32.7k

Users

10

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: G6X63GYT4WSZKDOL


Tumhari friend bahut koshis kar rahin hain....meri secret open karneke liyae............🤣🤣🤣

Should I help her?😆

2IFWL4VFALNSYTSE thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Aiiyyo sholly Lavy 😭

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

See I didn't use the emoji, I just tried to interpret it so I'm a good girl 🤣

Ahh yes... you didn't even get it's meaning na😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 433SSSOZJPW2BXC6

OK...girls need t take break...will try to come back later...chat & enjoy the day!❤️🤗

Bye....have a good day!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AYRMVIQ44T5BTB2V

Oopsie 😅 😒 I forgot... I use this on twitter and I forgot I am in IF

Twitter ko yaha nahi late sweetie😆

UFLPJVYER2S3W4EJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

You two are very naughty for this innocent girl🤣

Yeh Innocent kon bola🤔 Hum jante hai kon kitne innnnoooocent hai🤣

2IFWL4VFALNSYTSE thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Twitter ko yaha nahi late sweetie😆

Sholly😭

UFLPJVYER2S3W4EJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: YWWGWN2JPV533HCP

OK...girls need t take break...will try to come back later...chat & enjoy the day!❤️🤗

Bye Ji🤗

Enjoy the day fullest🤗

UFLPJVYER2S3W4EJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Looks like everyone forgot me and my rules😭

Bring back the curses🤣🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

We have no problem with disclaimer but we need a Prey🤣

Why do I feel one of our members will turn into your prey🤣

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".