👍🏼Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
We are hoping for the same!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
👍🏼Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
We are hoping for the same!
Aap aayin aur hum chale gaye😳😭🥺Originally posted by: EYX4MVIZECHF72RF
Hello mere night owl gang members! I miss you all so much! 😭
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Pls don't bug him/her for us😆 we will add translations don't worry... it's not anything difficult!
No...let him go.....mujhae Hindi thodi si pata hain........🤣
IF pee pee ke bana devdas😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
In your language I'll say IF gone madwa🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Aap aayin aur hum chale gaye😳😭🥺
Vageeji...main aapko search kor rehi thi........aya jaine..namasteji....

Is it just me or anybody else who is liking the new pagination?😆
Originally posted by: MYBWXOZVMFQBTZZX
Compliment hain ji...........why B+...mujhae A- bhi pasand nehi hain...ji.......
Phir 10Q ji❤️🤗
Phir aapko jo pasand woh lijiye😆
(then choose the one you like)
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Aap aayin aur hum chale gaye😳😭🥺
Main aa gayi Babu
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
IF pee pee ke bana devdas😆
@ B..........what is that..............🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JJ46MPPYOWOEZVAO
No way...I'll bring him back again...no worry.......no more turkey for him.........
Do mercy on him on Thanksgiving Day😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5