Hello mere night owl gang members! I miss you all so much! 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello mere night owl gang members! I miss you all so much! 😭
Originally posted by: PZ6SRGNSHJXX3HYF
Hello mere night owl gang members! I miss you all so much! 😭
Mishtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Kaisi ho?
Missed you so much😭

lol ok thanks i thought it was some song or IG related post😆Originally posted by: priya185
its some ipl related advert
wohi toh...😆Originally posted by: priya185
Her highlights are cute
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Mishtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Kaisi ho?
Missed you so much😭
Kisshies and hugs!
I missed you too, Lavy! I am here today. 😎
I am fine... Just trying to digest the news of boards syllabus reduction by 30 percent 😶
Hi MishtiOriginally posted by: WQ25BQGFFLXREWKP
Hello mere night owl gang members! I miss you all so much! 😭
Originally posted by: Z23OWMGU4ZYWB76D
Kisshies and hugs!
I missed you too, Lavy! I am here today. 😎
I am fine... Just trying to digest the news of boards syllabus reduction by 30 percent 😶
That's great
Your boards were cancelled right?
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Mishti
Hi Priya... 🤗 how are you?
Pre boards cancelled. Dunno about boards...
Good morning & good evening! Please use whatever applies to you...🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5