Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 27- Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

32.7k

Users

10

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KZBM5GSPRNQAFW7K


No worry tacke kor rahi hoon...with my erotic Hindi skill along with my friend's help.........who is begging me to give him a break............🤣

Give him a break... we all will add translations... he will lose his senses if you trouble him more🤣

Is he the Punjabi dude?

2IFWL4VFALNSYTSE thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: YP4C6QATSWWCSQ64


Yum...yum...I'm Drool Emoji Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock here to hear that........

Mumma was refusing to give me this in dessert today... But I threw tantrums and she gave 😎

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Dhanywad😆

UFLPJVYER2S3W4EJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yaha pe maujood sabse to kam hai😆

Woh to hai, lekin with this OLD no one is younger🤣

YAOLT7AG3OSHVHB3 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


That's true...they come to visit me.......& ask my whereabout too? My buddies.....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Woh to hai, lekin with this OLD no one is younger🤣

You hurt me🥺🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣

YAOLT7AG3OSHVHB3 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


Here you go..the shield posted.....


Gender Neutral GIFs | Tenor

YAOLT7AG3OSHVHB3 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yes... I and Razia will end up changing everyone's gender here😎🤣


I made it gender free...for you guys fear.......

YAOLT7AG3OSHVHB3 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: HAXK4PQGFZDWZRGN

Mumma was refusing to give me this in dessert today... But I threw tantrums and she gave 😎


Keep throwing tantrum in regulation...can be beneficial sometimes......

YAOLT7AG3OSHVHB3 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yes😆 he had some urgent work so gave us some offs


He might be enjoying Thanksgiving turkey.......so no worry....may give few more days for his digestion too......

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".