im good n u?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
im good n u?
yeah so win-lose situation...its good to be informed but constant notifications can make one ponder on the reliability ...
I turned off when I know no use...& after turning on......keep it away from me......until it download all of its talk...
The one where you are present rn😆
guys brb ...right now eating lunch lol
🤣 this gif🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Aisi koi bimari aajtak paida nahi hui jisse Lavy thik na kar paye😎(not the real ones haa😆)
Chinta maat karo putri... hum aapko iss vishay pe humare paas jitna gyaan hai utna saara gyaan dedenge🤣
@bold aapki thodi madat kar di😆
Dekhte hai kar pate hai ki nahi😭
Itna change dekhke to main khud hairan ho jati hu, Gurumata Ji ka kya haal hoga🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes... I and Razia will end up changing everyone's gender here😎🤣
I think I almost did🤣
Originally posted by: 7ERUQQBUTTJ2GCLH
Lecture cancel hone bahut achhi baat hain...Tumhari prof ka Shukriya!
Yes😆 he had some urgent work so gave us some offs
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Happy Thanksgiving people!
Thanks a lot for making me laugh, thanks for helping me get a better view of things surrounding us! Thanks for always being this supportive❤️ I'll always cherish the time we spend here... it's invaluable❤️
Let me tell y'all even though we know each other for less than year y'all mean a lot to me! This forum truly feels like my 2nd home... it gives me the warm home like feeling and all credit goes to y'all!
Sending my prayers and good wishes!
Aww.....that's so sweet of you FB...the feelings are mutual....Happy Thanksgiving to you too! ❤️🤗
Deviyaan, itni suddh hindi humare Yahaan Kyun? 😳
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5