Hahaa🤣seriously what is their locha. They just copy paste the episode synopsis as breaking news, that too after 5 days of telecast. I mean what even🤪
Now their new article will come on Monday which will be based on today's promo.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hahaa🤣seriously what is their locha. They just copy paste the episode synopsis as breaking news, that too after 5 days of telecast. I mean what even🤪
Now their new article will come on Monday which will be based on today's promo.
Originally posted by: libran90
Chup rahengi aap ya nahi. Please kuch bhi predict karne se social distancing maintain kare. Dhanyawaad.🙏🏻
I was just asking Sohini....i don't find any reason to get angry..🤔
Anyways fine🙏
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Exactly🤣
And last but not the least TC will publish"Naagin 6 will be based on Naag and Cheel romance and how Bholenath accepts them as a couple"😆
The Show's name will change to Naaeel 6 then!😆
The Show's name will change to Naaeel 6 then!😆
NaCheel will be good 😂
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
I was just asking Sohini....i don't find any reason to get angry..🤔
Anyways fine🙏
I was also kidding baby.😆Cause, I don't think I have the capacity to tolerate anymore men in the show. I think there are enough.
Sorry, agar burai laga to. Maafi de diyo humka, pleajjjj😔
Originally posted by: libran90
I was also kidding baby.😆Cause, I don't think I have the capacity to tolerate anymore men in the show. I think there are enough.
Sorry, agar burai laga to. Maafi de diyo humka, pleajjjj😔
Achaa.. mujhe laga tu gusse mein boli..toh mujhe bhi gussa aa gaya😛😆
Don't say sorry.. I'm fine🤗❤️
Wahi socha maine ..cave ke baad seedhe khopche mein dono😆
What's happening ?? R they playing hide and seek 😆