Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Hahahaha...yes and then TC will say "Forget VaNi... twitter is trending with Hashtag VeeJay"🤣
Uske baad TC article likhega, "List of progressive shows this year....Naagin 5"🤣
Audience has no chill.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Hahahaha...yes and then TC will say "Forget VaNi... twitter is trending with Hashtag VeeJay"🤣
Uske baad TC article likhega, "List of progressive shows this year....Naagin 5"🤣
Audience has no chill.🤣
Originally posted by: libran90
Uske baad TC article likhega, "List of progressive shows this year....Naagin 5"🤣
Audience has no chill.🤣
😜😜
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Hahahaha...yes and then TC will say "Forget VaNi... twitter is trending with Hashtag VeeJay"🤣
Lol 😂
Originally posted by: libran90
Uske baad TC article likhega, "List of progressive shows this year....Naagin 5"🤣
Audience has no chill.🤣
Exactly🤣
And last but not the least TC will publish"Naagin 6 will be based on Naag and Cheel romance and how Bholenath accepts them as a couple"😆
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Exactly🤣
And last but not the least TC will publish"Naagin 6 will be based on Naag and Cheel romance and how Bholenath accepts them as a couple"😆
🤣
Originally posted by: libran90
Tell me something that I don't know TC. Someday, I will give you the "slow claps" you deserve. Some day.🤔
It's funny that I immediately remembered Rick's dialogues (the protagonist of "The Walking Dead") after reading this comment. 😆 Your comment seemed similar to those dialogues. He told Negan (TWD's villain), "You can take my hands. I told you already I'm gonna kill you. All of you. Maybe not today, may be not tommorrow. But nothing is gonna change that." He wanted to kill Negan someday and you want to give slow claps to TC someday. 😆
TC loves to khichao ite taang
With their aweful caption n most aweful contents
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Exactly🤣
And last but not the least TC will publish"Naagin 6 will be based on Naag and Cheel romance and how Bholenath accepts them as a couple"😆
Ommmggg 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: reeyacute
TC loves to khichao ite taang
With their aweful caption n most aweful contents
😆
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
It's funny that I immediately remembered Rick's dialogues (the protagonist of "The Walking Dead") after reading this comment. 😆 Your comment seemed similar to those dialogues. He told Negan (TWD's villain), "You can take my hands. I told you already I'm gonna kill you. All of you. Maybe not today, may be not tommorrow. But nothing is gonna change that." He wanted to kill Negan someday and you want to give slow claps to TC someday. 😆
I don't know how I should react to this. I have an internal uncomfortable laughter going on.