Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Nooo yaaar
I like mermaids A lot
I have so many things of mermaids in my room
Oho really how cute, ariel is cute na
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Nooo yaaar
I like mermaids A lot
I have so many things of mermaids in my room
Oho really how cute, ariel is cute na
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’ll be back around 1.45am or 2am like - for night owls
It’s 12.36am now
if u all are thinking name, suggest and keep I’ll come and see 😂😂
okis dear.. will wait for you..🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oho really how cute, ariel is cute na
Haaaaa
I love the little mermaid A lot
I still have an entire doll setup like that in my room
Photo frames
Ariel jewelry box
I love mermaids and roses ☺️
oki but how can you hate someone so cute like me..😕

Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Haaaaa
I love the little mermaid A lot
I still have an entire doll setup like that in my room
Photo frames
Ariel jewelry box
I love mermaids and roses ☺️
Wow u r diehard fan of mermaid
Rishi, last and final Ansh bhulau tumhe ???
isse zyada mera brain iss pe kaam nahi karenga 🤪
Rishi, last and final Ansh bhulau tumhe ???
isse zyada mera brain iss pe kaam nahi karenga 🤪
Anshi rakho... Ansh boyish lagta hai..
Mere name ke saath rhyme bhi karega..Anshi - Ashi..😆
Rishi, last and final Ansh bhulau tumhe ???
isse zyada mera brain iss pe kaam nahi karenga 🤪
Ansh nahi nahi guy name hai yeh