Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Haan...Vikas Kalantri ka hai yeh.
is function being held?
Originally posted by: arryline
It’s by Vikas Kalantri na ,chodo like big stars say Awards nahi Rewards chahiye 😆
Vikas kalantri is HS’s friend right
Dadi & ishani's scene could have been longer. I would love to see their conversation. But no they have to repeat same psychotic scene everyday.
And this vihaan kya nautanki hai yr.. Ridz & vihaan's scene was quite interesting. Specially vihaan's expression or may be I'm reading too much😔. After that scene I'm missing vansh more😭
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Helly got 2 awards?
As per list no awards
Let's see if list updates
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Helly won the award for Most Photogenic star. 🥳🥳👏
Kuch bhi
Quarantine award hai jo mila bhi nai
🤣
Bjkt award tha faltu nautanki wala march ya may me declare hua tha
Accha hai Vihaan ki koi girlfriend nahi
nahi toh Riddhu bahut pitai karti uski🤣