I m not able to post it..
Go to colors official YouTube channel..and see the "community" section
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I m not able to post it..
Go to colors official YouTube channel..and see the "community" section
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I think she deleted the tweet.. because its not loading
Yaa maybe it’s not confirmed she won ,but she was present at the function
Originally posted by: arryline
Yaa maybe it’s not confirmed she won ,but she was present at the function
I think its confirmed that she won the most stylish star!
kanikamann said in her story won the same with beautiful hellyshah... Kanika got most stylish star award may be helly won that 2Originally posted by: arryline
Yaa maybe it’s not confirmed she won ,but she was present at the function
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I think its confirmed that she won the most photogenic star!
Nice ⭐️
Maybe she’ll post the picture tomorrow
kanikamann said in her story won the same with beautiful hellyshah... Kanika got most stylish star award may be helly won that 2
Yeah Kanika Mann and Helly Shah got stylish actor (female)
These Gold awards people give awards to almost everyone😆
Helly won the award for Most Photogenic star. 🥳🥳👏
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
These Gold awards people give awards to almost everyone😆
It’s by Vikas Kalantri na ,chodo like big stars say Awards nahi Rewards chahiye 😆
Originally posted by: arryline
It’s by Vikas Kalantri na ,chodo like big stars say Awards nahi Rewards chahiye 😆
Haan...Vikas Kalantri ka hai yeh.