Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Seems like shaadi shoot going on for a long time now with the BTS and pics shared by actors.
I can reply you here OMG !!
Why not on my stories 😭😭😭😭😭
And yes, seems like so.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Seems like shaadi shoot going on for a long time now with the BTS and pics shared by actors.
I can reply you here OMG !!
Why not on my stories 😭😭😭😭😭
And yes, seems like so.
Mujhe ek baat samajh nai aaya..... 40din kaise hue be🤨😆..... 14-15 days hue the na?!
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Mujhe ek baat samajh nai aaya..... 40din kaise hue be🤨😆..... 14-15 days hue the na?!
Kaha bataya 40 days ?
AP boli aaj during the roka today
Today's Vihaan-Roddhima part was so cute !!!
If he turns out to be Vansh, I seriously want to ask him itna nautanki kahase shikhe ho bhai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Beard mein kafi handsome lagta hu main
This line was for the fans for sure 😂😂😉
I watched those 10mins only.
Riddhima needs a better bargaining power.
Moreover a brain to know when to bargain and when to not.
She is playing a dangerous game here . Something I am pretty sure she doesn't have the idea of the depth.
Kabir kyun aya VR mansion mein. He was tolerable and a proper villain before coming here
He also became a psycho nautanki coming here.
Thank God for the written update could skip the entire part.
But everything aside.... I am soooo looking forward to Vihaan's scene.
If Vansh was intriguing to see, Vihaan is a cutie .. like a breath of fresh air ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bold - yessss that’s for sure
I’m glad they said it for the fans 😂
OMG...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rrahul and his sleeping saga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kahi bhi so jata hain ei banda 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Like literally anywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha 🤣🤣
That’s so true 😂😂
Btw...did anyone notice...the Dupatta Kabir gave to Riddhima, is her previous wedding dupatta ?
Recycling koi iss show ki costume department se sikhe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can reply you here OMG !!
Why not on my stories 😭😭😭😭😭
And yes, seems like so.
Oh God kya issue hai IF ka😭😭
Originally posted by: arryline
AP boli aaj during the roka today
Howww ????
On 13th day Kabir aya, already 27 days gone ?