I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I think Karishma is going to play a MAJOR role in bringing Virat and Sai closer. And no, this won't be because she's Team Sai or SaiRat. This will be because she's Team Karishma and Karishma hates Pakhi. What better way to annoy Pakhi than to push SaiRat closer to each other?

As irritating as Karishma is, I think I can tolerate her for this reason alone. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Don't know if Karishma will bring Sairat closer or not. But she's definitely meant to trouble Pakhi. Right now she's representing us - Sairat lovers onscreen. ðŸ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

I think Karishma is going to play a MAJOR role in bringing Virat and Sai closer. And no, this won't be because she's Team Sai or SaiRat. This will be because she's Team Karishma and Karishma hates Pakhi. What better way to annoy Pakhi than to push SaiRat closer to each other?

As irritating as Karishma is, I think I can tolerate her for this reason alone. ðŸ˜†

She is annoying, yes but I love her taunts to Pakhi. ðŸ˜†

If she continues doing so she is going to be helping bring SaiRat together. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory

Don't know if Karishma will bring Sairat closer or not. But she's definitely meant to trouble Pakhi. Right now she's representing us - Sairat lovers onscreen. ðŸ˜†

Yes!! ðŸ˜†