In BB sangeet ceremony
who will say they hate each other............. kyaa dance hae
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In BB sangeet ceremony
who will say they hate each other............. kyaa dance hae
In BB sangeet ceremony
who will say they hate each other............. kyaa dance hae
I knw I fell in love with that song cuz of them
....☺️
https://twitter.com/RhythmLovely/status/1330554065214795776?s=20
The best fall ever I can never get over it
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
https://twitter.com/RhythmLovely/status/1330554065214795776?s=20
The best fall ever I can never get over it
yessshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wat a lovely romantic scene....
it was just simple...................... but then their chemistry just bloomed up Very High


His secound pick up
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
His secound pick up
3rd one actually
before dance.... he carried her n came....
n in dance... he made her stand....and picked her
3rd one actually
before dance.... he carried her n came....
n in dance... he made her stand....and picked her
Oh yh 3rd lol
Gosh were crazy we remember everythng of theirs I've never been this mad for any couple before

Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Oh yh 3rd lol
Gosh were crazy we remember everythng of theirs I've never been this mad for any couple before
for me list is long.......................... 🤣🤣
even now im in love with other some couples tooo ☺️