Originally posted by: Andetheres
Manasa akka inform himani di to check her PM
She didn't 😜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Manasa akka inform himani di to check her PM
She didn't 😜
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
She changed it to "InToTheUnkown"
But, its ok if you cant send her PM. She is having exams and may not be able to join the game😆
Ya she changed today only I got notification
Same here 🤣sar ghum raha hai
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Winner is a member of this CC
😂😂😂
Tell tell fast fast 😍😍
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Winner is a member of this CC
Oops I didn't knew thanks for telling 🤣
Now I am feeling sleepy gd night 🌛😴
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Soujanya akka ..... look as you said with much difficulty I saved 10% of my daily data
But no one is active here 🙄
Coincidentally and unintentionally everyone disappear from cc when you have 10% data...
Ande you give tough question, I got confused hence I answer it...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Well I think I know her favorite scene. So I'll give that as answer🤣
After results tell me 😏😂