Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Divide it into half and host 2 games🤣
No no
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Divide it into half and host 2 games🤣
No no
The qns are ready .... I am going to send now !!
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Nooo. Send Tuesday after the deadline of alphabet game is over😆
I don’t have that patience level
Plz .. I will send it today plz
I'm done with calculation
Guess who's the winner
Winner is a member of this CC
Then announce it now !!!
Ok. But answering 20 questions
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Ok. But answering 20 questions
Give it a try
Then we will get 2 games na
Originally posted by: Andetheres
The qns are ready .... I am going to send now !!
Ok send