Think well and answer
You have 36hours ....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Think well and answer
You have 36hours ....


Soujanya akka ..... look as you said with much difficulty I saved 10% of my daily data
But no one is active here 🙄

This exactly me when this thread is active but my data is over ......
Ok then no one seems to come here anymore
So bye
Good ni..... 🤭 no I already wished it nearly 3-4 times🤣 and made it a spam here 🤣
So advance good morning all 😆

Tough questions ande how to choose one my head is spinning
Cute Gifs gd night 🌛😴
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Di u know very well which will be my favorite scene even everyone knows
I know 😉
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Well I think I know her favorite scene. So I'll give that as answer🤣
Are you sure you are gonna choose it because I m more confused now which one to choose🤣